Have itchiness in leg and burning in vagina. Could I have got Gonorrhea from boyfriend?

i have problem on my legs itch and my vagina some burning and my stomach my ex bf had possitive gonnorhea did i catch from him then after few days i had fight i had sex with other man is this possibility i spread it to him?i wanna get better i just married 3 months ago and i not check before i settle down with m is the besty husband how if he catch from me what options to cure this?the ob said i got vaginities he gave me triconex now i still back the infections always itchy and soemthing herpis inside
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013