Have itch, sting around vaginal, anal area. Advised ointment telling rash. But developed bumps vaginal lips, no relief

I went to the obgyn because I've had itching and stinging around my vaginal and anal area for about a week... At first I thought it was a uti but then I figured it was a yeast infection. When I got to the doctor all they did was a swab for yeast infection & said there was no yeast. She told me to run a & d ointment saying that it was probably just a rash from shaving or soap because she said it did look very red and irritated down there... But now there's 3 bumps on my vaginal lips & my anal area is still uncomfortable.. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013