Have itch, burning, pain down below. Have viral infection, taking amoxicillin, doxycycline, medicine heart disease, phempgoid

Hi, I have been ill with a viral infection for the last 2wks and have been on 2 courses of antibiotics, amoxicline and Doxycycline. I have been sufferring with a terribly uncomfortable, itchiness, burning, painful symptoms down below and it is driving me crazy as it is so uncomfortable. I have been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice but it's not easing up. Can you surgest anything I can take? bearing in my I do take a lot of medicines for Heart disease,. Bullous phempgoid, Hope you can help. Sue
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013