Have issues with motility of sperms. Infertility. Worry about infection?

Doctor, I am 40 years and have a problem with the motility of my sperms where there is less than 5-10% motility in the first one hour and none after that. So infertility is a cause of concern for which i have been getting treated for 5 years now without any luck. Have been tried IVF/ICSI twice and even that had failed. This is a problem that i have been living with, however there seems to be another cause of concern where there are RBCs in the semen which has been happening for a month now. Worried about this part and if this is an infection, the same should not spread and want to know the remedies to get it cured. I have taken four samples and RBCs were found in all the four. Please advice
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012