Have irritation in Urethra after oral sex. No pain. Is it Trichomoniasis?

Hi Doctor. I am male 37. Approx 3 days after recieving unprotected oral from a sex worker I started to feel a tingle in my urethra . I also inserted my fingers in her vagina . A few moments after, she performed oral on me. I touched my penis with the same hand I had touched her vagina with. I had a naat done at 4 days post exposure then again at 13 days. All came back negative. I still have irritation in my urethra and occasionally my glans gets very red and has small dots on it. It has now been 5 weeks since and the symptoms have not gotten better but not any worse. No discharge or pain urinating. Just discomfort and tingling inside my penis and sometimes closer to my bladder . I am worried about trichomonas
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013