Have irritation and weakness. Taking crisanta. Is this side effect of crisanta?

hi doctor ..i am anjna 31 years , having crisanta from last 3 months , till january 2013, i m noticing that there are many changes in myself..i am became a irritate person , feeling weakness everytime , irritate all the time , no interest in anything ..always cry ..without any reason ..before this i was not this type of person ..i was very happy in mood ..i am having a daughter of about two years and having good husband ..but i remain irritate all the time..why this is happening this side effect of crisanta..pls help me
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013