Have irritable bowel syndrome. Want exercise tips to increase height

hiiiiii doctor i am omkar sawant i am suffering form irritable bowl syndrome . My age is 22 i am 5.9 inches i want to increase my height upto 6.3 feet give me some exercise tips to increase my height & in blog some one suggest me take baryta carb 30 altenative days to increase my height & plaese suuggest me some medicine for irritable bowl syndrome i am suffeing for this diseses for last 6 years & am also suffring from OCD plaese help me for fighting these two diseses & for incraese my height i am from india maharashtra , mumbai
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are already 22 and as per human physiology, bone growth stagnates after 22 or 23. Bone growth is basic for increase of height. Once stagnated, regrowth is not possible even if you take any medicine. Just don't worry about your height. There will so many other positive aspects with you. Enjoy.
IBS and OCD needs to be treated with a help of a psychiatrist and a psychotherapist. I can help you online if you desire so.
Good luck.