Have irregularities on EKG chart. Need clearance from cardiologist to do sleep study

I want to do a sleep study but was told by a screening physician that I would need clearance from a cardiologist because there was two irregularities on my EKG chart. This doctor thinks it is probably not serious, but the study has strict guidelines and needs assurances I am fine. I am 29, very atheletic, pulse rate of 47, good blood pressure , etc. I don t have insurance and need to get cleared by October 5th. Is it possible for me to get this clearance without paying and arm and a leg? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012