Have irregular periods, told fat on ovaries, taken gyneric, diane, now femolin. Gyneric with femolin, during periods?

hello sir,
i am a married woman. i got two kids. after second baby i got periods problems (now my second baby is of 2 years and 6 months). when i take pills i got periods but without pills no menses happened. my ultrasound report said that i got fats on my ovaries. Firstly doctors gave me gyneric, then diane 35 but my problem did not solved. Now a doctor gave femolin tablets(homoepathy). He said that this tablet will melt the fats on ovaries. My question is that can i take gyneric for periods during the use of femolin? and should i continue femolin during periods?pls note that four months have been passed for my last period date.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013