Have irregular periods through out my life. Permanent relief?

hello doctor, i have irregular periods through out my life from age of puberty.fortunately i had regular periods some times..mostly i get my prds once in 3 mnths or in 4 or 6 mnths when i get it doesnt stop by itself,i have to go for medication. i hd many medicinal treatment like hormone therapy,oral contraceptive pill,as norcolut,diane35, fed up of medicaton. moreover it does not gve me permenant 34. pls kindly tel me for permanent relief until menopause.i want to hv regular periods.thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013