Have irregular periods, low AMH value. Taking Deviry. Go for IVF?

sir my name is rashmi, i have irregular periods. if i take deviry 10mg for 5 days every month then only i wil get my periods. my amh value is too low it is 0.38. so doc suggested me to go for ivf . now my problem is my last month period is 0n dec. i took deviry lately this month ie., i took it on jan 21. usually i wil get my periods after 5 days. but till now i havaent got my periods. today is my 11th day. after taking tablets. but still i havent got my periods. may i know the next process. before taking tablets i also done UPT. it was -ve
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013