Have irregular periods, hair on chin, chest and legs. Taken pill. Have back pain. Normal?

hey i havent been diagnosed with pcos yet but i was with an endocrinlogist there last week and he said its looking like i have it due to raised testerone levels i do not have the cysts on my ovarys as i got a scan last year. i have irregular periods, hair on chin , chest and back of legs. went on the pill for 7 months there and finished it in july of last year.. after 7 months of being off it i took my period last thursday.. properly without being off the pill.. its finishing off now but i still have back pain .. is this normal? the back pain is annoying.. its uncomfortable.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013