Have irregular periods, gaining weight, hair loss. Don't want hormone tablets. Looking for treatment

I have irregular periods problem, my last period is on 18-mar-2012 and up to now i didnt get the period.i have met the doctor,she suggested pelvic scan ans sr. TSH test to be done in going to get married in 1st week of i dont want to go for hormone tablets. so please sugest me how can i regularise my periods? and im worried too much on this problem there is a weight gain of 1 kg now a days and hair fall also...! please suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012