Have irregular periods from the beginning. Heavy periods and last from day to months when comes. Healthy?

Yes, my name Alexis and I'm a tad bit worried about my health. Here goes: I'm 21 and I didn't have my first period until April of my 8th grade year. I didn't have another one until December of that same year, but it was VERY heavy and it lasted for longer than 2 weeks. Ever since then my periods have been very sporadic, sometimes lasting from a day to months at a time. My breasts are also very uneven. Am I healthy?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013