Have irregular periods, foul smelling discharge, yellow-green color. Is it dangerous?

hi. i am 21 years old. and married for more than two years. i am suffering from irregular periods. it occurs 10 days late normally. also i get bleeding and blood traces during likoria, i know its infection because its smelly and yellowish green but now-a-days its(highly) bleeding too. but it might be some other source of infection (not sexually transmitted because my husband uses condomn since we married). is dangerous,? will it effect my fertility?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013