Have irregular periods even after taking Provera. Should I continue it to get pregnant?

Last year, I was on birth-control pills (total about 9months) after which I faced delayed/irregular periods problem. My OB GYN prescribed Provera and confirmed that my body has enough estrogen and TSH and prolactin tests were normal. Its been over 6 months now but I m still facing same problem of irregular periods. In fact, last time I had provera induced periods on Oct 20 while my natural periods appeared on Nov 7 surprisingly. Since then, there are no periods plus I stopped taking Provera to wait for my natural periods but all I got was 2-3 pea-size clots on Jan10 and thats it. Now I m planning to get pregnant but I don t know if I should continue with Provera again (to have some predictability) or is it going to be fine otherwise too. Is there a reason to worry?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013