Have irregular periods, bloating, diarrhea and weak nails. Anything serious?

Hi. I need help. For several month now i have unusual breakouts. My skin has always been clear and I didn t have any problems before. I feel bloated all the time and often have diarrhea . My periods are becoming more and more irregular ( delayed ). My period is now late for 2 month ( no chance of pregnancy ). My nails became very weak and easy to break and i think my hair is weakening to. Could this be connected to hormones or something more serious? I m really concerned and I would appreciate your help.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013