Have irregular periods and weight increase. Taking Regestrone. Trying for baby. Solution?

Hello, I got married last june. Am 28 yrs old now, weight 63 kgs, height 5.2. . I want to conceive asap. History is i have irregular mensus since the time I started having periods. At the age of 24 / 25, I had taken I - pills thrice to avoid pregnancy. After this, I had done all my tests ( blood , sonography , thyroid and uterus check) and they were normal. I had regular periods for 3 months a year back, when i lost some weight (i was 58 kgs then). But after that irregular mensus continued and weight also increased to 63 kgs and same condition is still there after marriage. Am taking regestrone to have my periods. Two pills every day, for total 5 days. After completing course on 5th day, i usually get my period in a week. But last month I got my period, after almost 12 days of taking regestrone. Am worried a lot on this. Can you please advise me?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013