Have irregular periods and spotting. Got faint line on home pregnancy test. No sac seen in TVU. Possibility of pregnancy?

My last period was on December 20 last year, but it was just light and brown. I have irregular period. I had HPT last January 7 it was positive, but the second line is faint. Then the doctor advice me to have TVU, so I did it last January 25, but they found no sac in my uterus . And, now my doctor gave me duphaston and folic acid to get my period. Is it possible that I m pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012