Have irregular periods and migraine. Prescribed Cycloset syrup. Advice?

Hi, I am married for last 2 years and I am consistently going through irregular periodic cycles. I always had this issue, but after marriage it seems like there is an increased irregularity. I am also not in favour of taking contraceptive pills as it has several side reactions. Redently I was suggested by a doctor to take Cycloset Cyrup, but now i came to know that it is not suggested to the same if you have Migrane , which i have. Pl suggest what can I do....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013