Have irregular periods and bloating. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

hi, I really need help. I had unprotected sex on december 25. In the beginning of January I went to the doctor.I had a sinus infection but I mention to the doctor about feeling nauseous and having unprotected sex. They did a urine test and came back negative. So, I let it go. Now, it is feb. and I am still feeling nauseous all the time. I went back to the doctor. They took some blood and ran some test. Everything was normal. Last week, I had my period but I spotted two days before then I had a normal period for 5 days then spotted 2 days after. then 2 days after my period i started cramping on and off for two days. The second day the cramping was really painful.The whole month and a half I have been bloated. I can feel the gas moving in my stomach What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013