Have irregular periods and PCOS. Have spotting. Normal ultrasound. Do I have a mild form of disease?

hi, i am 22 years old female, i have irregular menestruation, my gynaecologist told me that i have PCOS as my hormonal assay revealed that the LH and FSH ratio is reversed, recently i developed spotting that lasts few months ago, i have no any other symptoms of PCOS no acne , no hirustism,my weight is average, my ultra sound was normal, how this could be PCOS ?? and if it is, is that a mild form of it?? and please i want to know a management for that irregular periods and spotting and also to what extent it will affect my fertility? thanx in advance
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013