Have irregular periods, abdominal pain, no sore breasts, headache, feeling hungry

Hello, I have an irregluar period so it is hard for me to know when I ovulate. I had unprtected sex with my partner, but I don t think I can have babies, and niether does he. Latley I have been tired, getting slight headaches , and hungry, but I havent had any taste for any foods.. Like this morning I woke up starving but as soon as I ate I felt sick... then went back to feeling normal. Two days ago I had lower abdominal pains on my left side. The next morning the pains went away... I am not sure if I ve been urinating more then usual, it s possible I have. My breast arent sore at all though, and they havent grown any...
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer