Have irregular periods. Took tablet to delay period before. Had intercourse also. Pregnancy test is negative

hi, my period irregular. my last period was happen on 31th january,2013 and at that time ihave taken a tablet to delay period for tour. now still two month and 15days no period happened. at the same time i have done intercourse with my boyfriend. 15days ago, i have preg colour test two time, but result negative. Now , I am taking deviry 10mg for 5 days as per doctor prescribed. 3days has been over from the last day. Now, I am confuse, what is happening
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013