Have irregular periods. Took pills. Had unprotected sex. Is there chance of pregnancy?

Im currently on my pill-free week, and my period/bleed was expected 4 days ago but theres still nothing.
I took the entire packet last month, but was a little late on one pill during the first week (around 12hours) and have been a little late on 2/3 more this month, but only around an hour or two. I've been told that that shouldnt really matter, though.
Had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few times this month, but mostly used condoms.
Im experiencing some little cramps

Is this normal?
Could I be pregnant?

Im 17, 5'7'' &around 13st, and on Microgynon 30. I have been on it for around 4 months and so far no problems.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013