Have irregular periods. Took letrofil and duphaston. Started leg and abdominal pain. Missing period. Concerned

Hi Doctor, My periods are irregular.My last period started on 4th May 2012 and ended on 9th May. My doctor asked me to take letrofil for 5 days from 3rd day and then duphaston from 17th day to 25th day. I had severe leg cramps until i was on duphaston which subsided later. But from past 5 days, i have severe cramps (back ache, leg cramps and lower abdomen pain) and no periods till now and today is 7th June (35th day). kindly suggest me on this
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
If you have missed your period, then wait for a week over the due date and then take a pregnancy test. Your symptoms may be pre-menstrual also. Stay at rest as much as possible.