Have irregular periods. Thyroid test normal. Scan report showing PCOS. Taking meprate. When will I get my period?

i consulted gynaco regarding ma irregular periods was missed ot for 5months nd moreover ma date was never doc said me to go for a throid nd scanning test...d results were thyroid - negative nd scanning- pcos ovaries... doc prescribed me to consume meprate i ve inished d dose almost 7days probably when can i xpect ma periods...last bt nt d least i m consuming ovacare tab too ...i m quiet tensed with ma periods
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012