Have irregular periods. Taking ovafar, folinal tablet and orgamed. Is there any chance to get pregnant?

Hi, I have irregular periods. I am undergoing treatment for that. My doctor suggested to T-Regestrone in the beginning. Recently i got married and now she asked me to take ovafar from 3rd to 7th day of periods then she supposed me to take follical study on my 12th, 14th & 16th day cycles. from 16th day she has asked me to orgamed and follinal tablet for 10 days. I dono wt is hapening and when will i get pregnant. Is there any chance to get pregnant while taking ORGAMED. Please suggest me some idea on this.....Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012