Have irregular periods. Taking Ovacare tablets. Can this help me get pregnant?

hi i am 27 years old i have a 4 years old son i want a second one but with no luck for 2 years now i was on the pills for 1year 8 months and also i was having irregular periods.i am using ova care tablets for 4 months now & is having a 43 days cycle.i want to get pregnant again can ova care tablets help me need your help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Well ovacare tablet contains mainly minerals and vitamins which helps in maintaining Ovaries in good shape (like replacing the engine oil every 3000 km in a car, keeps engine in better condition)
but do not help in getting pregnant.
you have been having 43 days cycle so the best chances to get pregnant is during fertility window while you are ovulating, for the best chances to get pregnant are from 16 days to 21 day from last menstrual withdrawal/ bleeding, ( if last day of menses is 14 march the the fertility window will be 1 april to 5 april ), more over the intercourse position is also important for the sperm have best possible chance to enter, mostly the female in bottom /missionary position is considered better, and keep lying for 30 min after ejaculation with the legs on the pillows and head flat to make incline position for sperm entry in the uterus.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.