Have irregular periods. Taking Bigomet SR and Diane 35 for PCOS. Trying for baby. Recommendations?

Hi..Iam a married woman since 7 months. I had PCOS problem. for that I took Bigomet SR 500 and Diane 35 tablet for around 6 months. From then I used to get proper periods along with the normal bleeding.
But after my marriage once in october I got periods aftr 15 days of my last period.then same thing happend on jan end. thn in feb and march I dint get my periods. thn i got it on march end. thn again on april 12th i got my periods with heavy bleeding. Now I stopped taking those tablets.We are planning for a baby now. What should I do next for the same??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013