Have irregular periods. Scan shows ovarian cysts. Taken Sysron. Should I wait some more?

hi I am 21 years old.for last 1year i had irregular periods and and after abdominal scanning doctor found some cysts in the ovaries i took homeopathy treatment for about 9 months but i had some side effects so I stopped taking it and recently I started taking general treatmentand doctor gave me sysron and the medicine course had completed yesterday .should I wait for some more days or again consult the doctor???.Doctor had told me that this doesn t have a permanent cure .Is that true?? what would U suggest me??
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer