Have irregular periods. Prescribed Duphaston. Ultrasound showed ruptured egg. Chances of pregnancy?

Ihave irregular periods.i got my period on jan 22th.i am under doc had suggested thyroid ,pod related tests n even pelvic organ test too.she suggested duphoston to take for 5daysi.e from 8th of march.while doing ultrasound ,she found an egg getting ruptured n suggested to go for intercourse. Now it s being more than a week I took this question is is there any chance of getting pregnant?after how many days will I get my periods after using duphston?kindly do the needful
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013