Have irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Periods started after taking duphaston tablet. Can I be pregnant?

my periods are always irregular,, they does not occur on the same day always I have late periods,, this time my period was 20 days late and I went to doctor that might be I m pregnant but result was negetive,, my doctor gave me duphaston tablet and said to take 5 days twice a day and after 5 days stop it,, I did the same and my periods came after stopping the tablet,, can I now became pregnant after my periods stop,, please help me,,,
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012