Have irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Have stomach pain and tender abdomen. Cause?

I have really irregular periods, but I haven t had one for almost 4 months now. I have taken an at- home pregnancy test and it came back negative. I keep having weird feelings and pains in my stomach . The upper part of my abdomen is tender to the touch, and I just have no idea whats wrong. My family doctor asked if I had ever had coarse hairs under my chin and I have, and she said it could be something to do with estrogen levels ( I don t remember what she it was called.) Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013