Have irregular periods. Have to delay the periods. Can deviry be taken for this?

Good Morning, I am 47 years old and now in menopause time and having irregular periods. Now I am having an important religious function on 29-05-2013 at a temple. I wish to ensure that my periods does not fall during this period, that is, from 25.05.13 to 03.06.2013 approx. Can I take Deviry 10 mg. (twice a day) to stop periods during this time. If so, for how long can I use them and what are the side effects. I used these tablets earlier as well, but not for prolonged period. Please help me Doctor..Thanks for all the help. Regads.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013