Have irregular periods. Had unprotected sex during periods. Pregancy test is negative. Can it be pregnancy?

I am 5 days late.. My LMP was on 23rd March and me n my fiance had unprotected sex on 8th day of my cycle ie. 30th march.. but the ejaculation was outside.
i took a pregnancy test day before yesterday and it came back negative. Could i be pregnant?
2 years back i was detected with PCOS and have been under medication.. But since feb, my cycle has not been regular.. its either 5 days early or 4 days late.
Please help.. i do not want to be pregnant..
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013