Have irregular periods. Had unprotected sex. Had nausea, tender nausea. Suggest?

I have irregular periods and I had a period on dec 24th I had unprotected sex on jan6th. I started having pms symptoms on the 24th of january which i thought was good that maybe because im on medicine for my blood sugar im regulating now. I have had nausea and bad nausea same time every day, tender breasts, and extreme nausea to the point i could sleep 24 hours. I am wondering if im pregnant. i took a test 2 weeks after and was negative. Now all the symptoms stopped. IM so confused.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013