Have irregular periods. Had partially protected intercourse. Pregnancy chance?

hi..i need periods r irregular..i get them usually after 3-4 months sometimes even more or last period was on jan 6th on 11th of feb 2013 i dint have intercourse..but had my guys thing with precum..close to my pussy i want to know if there is any chance for me to get pregnant? its been 2 days since it happen..i am having kind of vomiting feelings...and feel kind of pain in my abdomen ... what are the chances of getting pregnant? and if it is not that..then why is my stomach paining? is it something related to periods? or cause i have acidity?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013