Have irregular periods. Had high prolactin levels. Took noreth pills but no use. What could be the problem?

I had irregular menses and for the last two months i didnt get my periods, went to my Doc and was diagnosed with high prolactin levels. I was given noreth pills, 1pill three times a day for 10 days, My doc said i should get my periods within 3 days after stopping the pills but its now five days since i stopped with no bleeding or spotting, i just experinced cramps for three days then stoped, what could be my problem, why am I not responding to the pills???
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013