Have irregular periods. Feeling tired and hungry. Pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

I have a really irregular period so I never know when my period is going to come but I had spotting for a whole week last week (2/2-2/8), not a regular period like normal, there was never a day I needed anything more than a liner. I had protected sex the weeks leading up to this but now I m experiencing headaches waking up in the morning (which I have never had before), constant tiredness no matter how much I sleep and I m eating a ton of food and still feel hungry. I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it came up negative. Are these symptoms signs of pregnancy? Is it too early to tell still?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013