Have irregular periods. Feel uncomfortable in lower abdomen. Had intercourse. Any need to worry?

hi there I have been concerned as I had my period two weeks ago and it was very normal but i started bleeding again today as if i started my period again only its like an orangey red color as opposed to the dark red and im very uncomfortable in my lower abdomen . My boyfriend and I have been having intercourse for a week straight almost as he just returned home so Im not sure if thats just a result of over use? or whether it could be something serious
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013