Have irregular periods. Can I take Clostil without menstruation?

i am 32 y.o, problem is i have irregular period since, my ob gyne advice me to take clostil tablet and having sex with my husband 5-7 day after completion taking the said tablet. the other concern of mine is, my husband is not able to come home the day recommended my ob gyne. can i take this tablet even without my menstraution?pls share your brilliant advice.Thanks and God bless u more
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.Clostil is a good drug but first you ensure that you both can sex in valuable days after completion of clostil. My opinion is you can't take this drug without menstruation,the ideal days are D3-D7 for use this drug.In case you have any questions in future you can contact me directly on Thank you.