Have irregular periods. Bloated, nausea, headache, tender breasts, hair fall. What could it be?

Hello. Since November I have been havinq irregular periods lasting 3-4 days and light. Before usually I got it the 17 of every month. In November I got it the 5th. In December the 23rd. This month I haven t gotten it. I have been feeling moody, I partically cant stand my boyfriend, I get really bloated in the night time, nauseas, headaches , body aches, tender breasts and my hair has been falling out. What could it be? Oh, and yes I am sexually active and I m 15.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013