Have irregular period, taking medicine to conceive. Can any online doctor help me to read my follicular study report?

Hello doctor, my periods were irregular for which i was taking medicine for past 4 months and now i have started with new medication for getting pregnant. My doctor has suggested me follicular study and on 10 day of my period the readings of Left, right and endo were respectively: 15mm, 8mm, 7mm and on 11th day my readings were 17mm, 8mm, 7.5mm. so can you please suggest me the status of my condition and which other steps do i need to take so that i can concive as soon as possible
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013