Have irregular period, lower back pain, headache, frequent urination, white discharge. Used CCQ and APCOD. Am I pregnant?

I had my period on 10th of feb ,used ccq and apcod as i had irregular periods for ovulation and follicle growth , my ovulation took place on 19th day(28/02/2013) of my period as suggested by doctor used modus-10mg from 24th day(5 march to 12th march) .i had missed my periods and done home pregnancy test on 17th of march which showed a negative a days i am suffering with lower back pain,headache and many times urination and today i had white jelly like discharge from my cervix .is there any possibilty of getting pregnant. i am anxious to concieve.Please suggest a solution too.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013