Have irregular period and pregnancy symptoms. What should I do?

Started my period 2 days early on a Saturday around 6:00pm, it was very light. Sunday it was kinda heavy, then monday morning it was very light and by 7:00 pm it was gone. Then Tuesday morning it was back and bright red, then bled like my regular period (a little heavy) until Wednesday around 2. Then it stopped again for a couple hours and came back around 5 and was dark brown almost black. It bled for an hour like that and is now what it appears to be as gone. What s going on? Could it be pregnancy? I was showing symptoms and I now have very achy knees, I smoke and I started gagging from just lighting one a week or two before this. I ve been very moody and irritated.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013