Have irregular period after tubal and novasure surgery. What to do?

I have had a tubal and novasure and I haven't had a period since my surgery --the past 2 months ive been dizzy and light headed and I noticed my clothes are snug and chalked it up to winter ---today I try clothes on and I look it and I've gained 10 lbs since feb 9 is it a possibility before I spend alot of money on a test that I have read turns up negative and determined thru blood ???
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
in woman after the surgery will develop amenorrhea and some will develop decreased bleeding but there will not be any harmonal changes.weight gain is a common symptom after the surgery so there is nothing to worry much about it.If you have any further doubts you can consult gynecologist and express your doubts freely as the one who did the surgery will know more about your present situation.Thank you.