Have irregular period. Why does urine smell bad? Why the pinching sensation?

Im going to explain my periods because i do have irregular periods, aug 5th and this one lasted 4 days, nest period september 16th this lasted 2 and half days and before the i had some browb spotting for a day and yesterday i had brown discharge , my pee smells pretty bad and when i pee the inside of my vagina hurts, not a burining sentation, more like a pinching disconfort and a little bit of blood when i was peeing, and i do have some itching in the area where the pee comes out... Also to make it clear i dont have pain in my clitoris, its inside my vagina. Could you please help me and maybe give me an advice on what i should do? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer