Have irregular period. Ultrasound report said uterus anteverted, enlarged ovaries with follicles. Taken prolactin. Suggest?

I am having irregular periods from 6 months doc never told my that what is happened to me she just give me medicine that is primolut N and nothing happened m still having the same problem and now periods r totally finish :( can u tell my what this medicine is for and another doctor gave me famila 28 nothing happened my periods get finish my ultra sound reports are this UTERUS : uterus is ante erred and normal in size measuring 7.0 mulitiply by 2.1 multiply by 3.8 cm endometrial thickness is 0.4 cm no mass seen in myometrium BOTH OVARIES : both ovaries enlarged with multiple peripherally arrange follicles most likely ?? Poly cystic . Would recommend hormonal assay and clinical correlation right ovary measures 4.4 multiply by 8.3 cm and left ovary 4.2 multiply by 2.3 cm . No free fluid is seen in cul-de-sac ... Impression is : uterus is antevered and normal in size . Both ovaries enlarge with multiple peripherally arrange follicles most likely polycystic ovaries . Would recommend hormonal assay and clinical correlation . My report of serum prolactin is 25.2 and preference range is 1.9 to 25.0. My FSH report is 5.89 and LH is 24.45 and Beta -HCG is 5 mIU /ml negative and 25 mIU /ml positive can u plzzz tell me what is happened to me someone said I am having sist in ovary and what is reasons of having this if I am having plz tell me clearly what is happened to me and am not married I am single I am very tense :(
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013