Have irregular period. On contraceptives. Is this a sign of infertilit?y

I got married on 15th Jan 2012. My gynac adviced a 21 day contraceptive course which i took for around 18 days. but since then.. my period has never been regular. sometimes it comes on the 35 day of the cycle sometimes 38. some times 45. I have never taken any other pill since jan 2012. Now that it is more than a year, this irregular cycle worries me. Is it a sign of infertility? before marriage my period was regular - it would always come on the 27/28th day of the cycle.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013